(We use the number system. Numbers will be available 8:00 Friday at the front door.)
This is a special one with original artwork courtesy of a life-long artist and former Kenner Toys employee. (See the original “Slimer” concept piece in Image #170.) So many unique and interesting things of all kinds for you! Such as….
- original ceramic art
- original oil and watercolor paintings
- ceramic kiln
- mid century and vintage furniture, lamps and accessories
- working mid century stereo console
- LP, 45 and 33 records
- vintage glassware
- Pyrex sets
- outdoor living furniture
- garden pottery (some with plants)
- meat smoker
- propane grill
- vintage toys, dolls, trains and games
- vintage bike
- “Plain Dealer” antique wagon
- fitness equipment
- hand and power tools
- power washer
- Christmas decorations
- AND SO MUCH MORE! Take a look at the gallery for a sample of the many treasures we will have for you this weekend.
SEE YOU THERE!
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS MORE IMAGES WILL BE ADDED BEFORE SALE DAY SO CHECK BACK HERE OFTEN.
PARKING This is a cul-de-sac. Please be courteous of the neighbors.
VIEWING OUR GALLERY Click on an image to enlarge it. Click OUTSIDE the image to return to the gallery. The image may actually reduce in size on cell phones.
ABOUT THE NUMBER SYSTEM. We want our customers to have a fair chance to buy the items available at our sales but it would be irresponsible to let dozens of people in at one time. Relogistics has the responsibility to guard against breakage, theft, injury AND chaos. Customers are given a number based on a “first come, first served” basis. It is the most democratic way to control the sale.
Here’s how the NUMBER SYSTEM works.
- Numbers will be available at the sale address at least two hours before the sale opens on the first day of the sale. Every sale is different so we will specify the time in our notice for each sale.
- If you want to be one of the first people inside the sale you must be among the first people waiting to get a number. We want to respect your time by keeping you from waiting around needlessly. We also want to show respect for our client’s property by avoiding situations where people are milling around the yard or on the porch.
- Numbers are only needed on the first day of the sale UNLESS the sale is a big one which may require numbers to be used on subsequent days. We will always note this in our advertising.
- One number per person. This includes couples, mothers and daughters, etc.
- Numbers will be needed as long as customers are waiting to get into the sale.
- We generally allow between 15 and 25 people in at one time depending on the size of the house. As customers leave (or are at least are dispersed throughout the house) we will invite more customers inside.
- If you are not present when your number is called you will have go to the end of the line.
Asking prices are not available before the sale. For other questions contact Linda at 513-300-9896 or Linda@RelogisticsEstateServices.com