(We use the number system. Numbers will be available 8:00 Friday at the front door.)
Anderson Moving Sale!
(Please note that we no longer accept credit cards.)
People in this part of town must really like us ’cause here we are again! Fine with us. We’ve had some great clients in this neck of the woods and our latest are no exception. They are moving to the Carolinas to be closer to family and are leaving behind some things you’re definitely going to want for your own: (One of the Stihl blowers in Image #89 has been pulled by our client.)
- seven antique clocks (wall and mantel)
- vintage quilts
- Insignia stereo system
- John Ruthven signed and numbered framed prints
- traditional framed prints
- antique Victorian chests and wash stands
- Jenny Lind bed
- Johnny Bench autographed baseballs
- vintage medical cabinet
- three vintage metal lamps (Tole?)
- two antique sewing machine bases
- primitive cobbler’s bench
- lots of hand tools
- Rockwell drill press
- vintage tool boxes
- lawn and garden tools
- lawn cart
- fishing equipment
- area rugs
- Everett upright piano
- vintage Barrister’s bookcase
- leather recliner
- vintage secretary desk
- antique dough box
- gun cleaning supplies
- hitch-mount bike rack
- metal shelving
- and so much more!
SEE YOU THERE!
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS MORE IMAGES MAY BE ADDED BEFORE SALE DAY SO CHECK BACK HERE OFTEN.
PARKING Plenty of on-street parking but please be courteous of the neighbors.
VIEWING OUR GALLERY Click on an image to enlarge it. Click OUTSIDE the image to return to the gallery. The image may actually reduce in size on cell phones.
ABOUT THE NUMBER SYSTEM. We want our customers to have a fair chance to buy the items available at our sales but it would be irresponsible to let dozens of people in at one time. Relogistics has the responsibility to guard against breakage, theft, injury AND chaos. Customers are given a number based on a “first come, first served” basis. It is the most democratic way to control the sale.
Here’s how the NUMBER SYSTEM works.
- Numbers will be available at the sale address at least two hours before the sale opens on the first day of the sale. Every sale is different so we will specify the time in our notice for each sale.
- If you want to be one of the first people inside the sale you must be among the first people waiting to get a number. We want to respect your time by keeping you from waiting around needlessly. We also want to show respect for our client’s property by avoiding situations where people are milling around the yard or on the porch.
- Numbers are only needed on the first day of the sale UNLESS the sale is a big one which may require numbers to be used on subsequent days. We will always note this in our advertising.
- One number per person. This includes couples, mothers and daughters, etc.
- Numbers will be needed as long as customers are waiting to get into the sale.
- We generally allow between 15 and 25 people in at one time depending on the size of the house. As customers leave (or are at least are dispersed throughout the house) we will invite more customers inside.
- If you are not present when your number is called you will have go to the end of the line.
Asking prices are not available before the sale. For other questions contact Linda at 513-300-9896 or Linda@RelogisticsEstateServices.com