(We use the number system. Numbers will be available 8:00 Friday at the front door.)
NOTE: We have a serious parking issue at this site. The front yard is big but half of it is now dirt due to sewer construction. We will have parking spaces marked. If you choose to park on the property, please pay attention to the posted signs. If you end up parking on one of the side streets PLEASE BE CAREFUL walking on Werk Road.
Nothing short of amazing. Walk in the door and take a step back in time. Wonderful house built in the 40s and not much has left the property since then. So we’re talking major vintage here.
And we have a barn. And it’s going to be all pickin’. However, it won’t be open until Saturday. Due to the condition of the barn, we will ask you to sign a release form.
Here’s some of what we’ve got!
- musical instruments: key boards, drums, guitars, banjos, etc.
- liquor decanters
- comic books
- colored glass
- costume jewelry
- art work
- sports equipment
- auto accessories
- John Deere tractor
- LPs & 45s
- motorcycle accessories
- French barn doors
- and sooooo much more!
PARKING See above for parking instructions!
VIEWING OUR GALLERY Click on an image to enlarge it. Click OUTSIDE the image to return to the gallery. The image may actually reduce in size on cell phones.
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS MORE IMAGES WILL BE ADDED BEFORE SALE DAY SO CHECK BACK HERE OFTEN.
ABOUT THE NUMBER SYSTEM. We want our customers to have a fair chance to buy the items available at our sales but it would be irresponsible to let dozens of people in at one time. Relogistics has the responsibility to guard against breakage, theft, injury AND chaos. Customers are given a number based on a “first come, first served” basis. It is the most democratic way to control the sale.
Here’s how the NUMBER SYSTEM works.
- Numbers will be available at the sale address at least two hours before the sale opens on the first day of the sale. Every sale is different so we will specify the time in our notice for each sale.
- If you want to be one of the first people inside the sale you must be among the first people waiting to get a number. We want to respect your time by keeping you from waiting around needlessly. We also want to show respect for our client’s property by avoiding situations where people are milling around the yard or on the porch.
- Numbers are only needed on the first day of the sale UNLESS the sale is a big one which may require numbers to be used on subsequent days. We will always note this in our advertising.
- One number per person. This includes couples, mothers and daughters, etc.
- Numbers will be needed as long as customers are waiting to get into the sale.
- We generally allow between 15 and 25 people in at one time depending on the size of the house. As customers leave (or are at least are dispersed throughout the house) we will invite more customers inside.
- If you are not present when your number is called you will have go to the end of the line.
Asking prices are not available before the sale. For other questions contact Linda at 513-300-9896 or Linda@RelogisticsEstateServices.com