(Relogistics uses the number system. See below for information. Numbers are available at 8:00 Friday.)
Oh… my…goodness! Big things DO come in small packages! Vis-a-vie, the small house where we will be holding a big sale this weekend.
And have we ever got the vintage EVERYTHING. Clothes & hats, toys & games, kitchenware, glassware, tableware, furniture, books, lamps, records, radios, glassware, tools, bedspreads and all those vintage goodies you love. Even a Crosley stove.
Never have we seen so much fun stuff. We will never be able to take photos of all we have for you so you’ll have to trust us when we say that you can absolutely not miss this sale! Plan on spending some time browsing. Bring a friend!
As mentioned, this house is very small and PACKED full of inventory. We always want our customers to enjoy our sales. In this particular case we are asking for an extra dose of respect and patience from and for all those attending. We appreciate your understanding.
PARKING You may park on the street. Please obey all street signs.
VIEWING OUR GALLERY Click on an image to enlarge it. Click OUTSIDE the image to return to the gallery. The image may actually reduce in size on cell phones.
PHOTOS Don’t forget we add new photos up until FRIDAY so check back here often.
ABOUT THE NUMBER SYSTEM. We want our customers to have a fair chance to buy the items available at our sales but it would be irresponsible to let dozens of people in at one time. Relogistics has the responsibility to guard against breakage, theft, injury AND chaos. Customers are given a number based on a “first come, first served” basis. It is the most democratic way to control the sale.
Here’s how the NUMBER SYSTEM works.
- Numbers will be available at the sale address at least two hours before the sale opens on the first day of the sale. Every sale is different so we will specify the time in our notice for each sale.
- If you want to be one of the first people inside the sale you must be among the first people waiting to get a number. We want to respect your time by keeping you from waiting around needlessly. We also want to show respect for our client’s property by avoiding situations where people are milling around the yard or on the porch.
- Numbers are only needed on the first day of the sale UNLESS the sale is a big one which may require numbers to be used on subsequent days. We will always note this in our advertising.
- One number per person. This includes couples, mothers and daughters, etc.
- Numbers will be needed as long as customers are waiting to get into the sale.
- We generally allow between 15 and 25 people in at one time depending on the size of the house. As customers leave (or are at least are dispersed throughout the house) we will invite more customers inside.
- If you are not present when your number is called you will have go to the end of the line.
Asking prices are not available before the sale. For other questions contact Linda at 513-300-9896 or Linda@RelogisticsEstateServices.com