MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING ARE REQUIRED.
Numbers will be available for the 10:00 opening on Friday at 6:00 Thursday night. We are using tickets now. The white plastic box will be by the fence at the entrance to the driveway
On sale day, park on the property only. Look for the signs.
This time our sale takes place in New Richmond, Ohio, a wonderful little river town with lots of character. The site itself is a fantastical venue of romance and history in this 200 year old farm house on 9 beautiful acres.
Our client wants a new start and is leaving everything behind. She is a former event planner and has so many wonderful things both inside and out it’s hard to take in. Very romantic and mostly vintage and antique items with a sprinkling of necessities with a more contemporary, yet traditional, feel. No way we could possibly photograph everything so here’s some of what to expect.
- table cloths, kitchen towels, table scarves
- pillowcases, sheets, quilts, comforters
- chenille bedspreads
- Blue Pyrex bowls and bake ware
- Amber glassware
- Noritake china
- Anchor Hocking Miss America (clear and pink) dinnerware/glassware and serving pieces
- 2 concrete winged putti (cherubs)
- ladies hats of many styles and fabrics
- Jadeite dinnerware/cups (c & d cups) and sherbet bowls
- granite (enamel) ware
- handmade child’s desk
- 3 chandeliers
- tea cart
- wicker furniture
- garden decor
- huge selection of Christmas, Easter, Halloween and Valentine’s decor
- 2 pie safes with 6 punched tin inserts
- Sellers Hoosier-style kitchen cabinet
- Murphy bed with side-by-side desk and armoire
- 2 iron urns with pedestals
- 2 reverse painting lamps
- hanging stained glass shade
- full size iron bed with rails
- full size Victorian bed with bed springs
- wash stand
- beautiful 3-piece pine bedroom suite (dresser with mirror, highboy and night stand)
- leather side chair
- leather recliner
- leather wing chair
- layered multi-fabric upholstered couch with 2 matching chairs/ottomans
- leather sectional sofa
- white “shabby chic” style cabinet and matching end table
- area rugs
- potted plants
- porch furniture
- office furniture
- 2009 Saturn Vue XE FWD
- 1996 Ford Ranger
- John Deere D170 lawn Tractor
And other assorted great things:
- polo gear (saddle with tack cart, mallets)
- collection of framed race horse photos and prints
- antique skis with poles
- Delta Shopmaster miter saw and other power tools
- Frederic Remington “Rattlesnake” iron sculpture
- 2000 watt generator
- Janome serger
- button collection (hundreds) and sewing supplies
- craft supplies
ABOUT THE TRIP
- Do not speed on Rte. 52! The speed limit changes 3 times in a fairly short distance. There is usually a patrol car waiting somewhere along there.
- Keep it slow on the narrow windy road.
- When you see the silo on the right, slow down. You’ll take a right beside it and then onto the sale property to the left.
- Park on the property only. Look for the signs.
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS Images will be added before sale day so check back here often.
VIEWING OUR GALLERY Click on an image to enlarge it. Click OUTSIDE the image to return to the gallery. The image may actually reduce in size on cell phones.
ABOUT THE NUMBER SYSTEM. We want our customers to have a fair chance to buy the items available at our sales but it would be irresponsible to let dozens of people in at one time. Relogistics has the responsibility to guard against breakage, theft, injury AND chaos. Customers are given a number based on a “first come, first served” basis. It is the most democratic way to control the sale.
Here’s how the NUMBER SYSTEM works.
- Numbers will be available at the sale address at least two hours before the sale opens on the first day of the sale. Every sale is different so we will specify the time in our notice for each sale.
- If you want to be one of the first people inside the sale you must be among the first people waiting to get a number. We want to respect your time by keeping you from waiting around needlessly. We also want to show respect for our client’s property by avoiding situations where people are milling around the yard or on the porch.
- Numbers are only needed on the first day of the sale UNLESS the sale is a big one which may require numbers to be used on subsequent days. We will always note this in our advertising.
- One number per person. This includes couples, mothers and daughters, etc.
- Numbers will be needed as long as customers are waiting to get into the sale.
- We generally allow between 15 and 25 people in at one time depending on the size of the house. As customers leave (or are at least are dispersed throughout the house) we will invite more customers inside.
- If you are not present when your number is called you will have go to the end of the line.
Asking prices are not available before the sale. For other questions contact us at Linda@RelogisticsEstateServices.com