(We use the number system. Numbers will be available at 8:00 am on Friday.)
Refined. Romantic. Rustic. Retro.
It’s all here in this spectacular Walnut Hills manor straight out of the 19th century.
A stunning museum-like setting with iconic treasures everywhere. Stately fireplaces and hand carved wood work throughout. The epitome of charm and elegance from a day when social graces reigned in Cincinnati. How fitting that dozens of cherubs remain behind to assure that our comings and goings are proper and respectful.
You NEED to attend our sale this weekend. Plan on staying a while and bring your friends.
PARKING It’s available on both sides of Upland but could be tight during school hours on Friday. Try nearby Ashland and Cypress Streets.
VIEWING OUR GALLERY Click on an image to enlarge it. Click OUTSIDE the image to return to the gallery. The image may actually reduce in size on cell phones.
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS More images could be added before sale day so check back here often.
ABOUT THE NUMBER SYSTEM. We want our customers to have a fair chance to buy the items available at our sales but it would be irresponsible to let dozens of people in at one time. Relogistics has the responsibility to guard against breakage, theft, injury AND chaos. Customers are given a number based on a “first come, first served” basis. It is the most democratic way to control the sale.
Here’s how the NUMBER SYSTEM works.
- Numbers will be available at the sale address at least two hours before the sale opens on the first day of the sale. Every sale is different so we will specify the time in our notice for each sale.
- If you want to be one of the first people inside the sale you must be among the first people waiting to get a number. We want to respect your time by keeping you from waiting around needlessly. We also want to show respect for our client’s property by avoiding situations where people are milling around the yard or on the porch.
- Numbers are only needed on the first day of the sale UNLESS the sale is a big one which may require numbers to be used on subsequent days. We will always note this in our advertising.
- One number per person. This includes couples, mothers and daughters, etc.
- Numbers will be needed as long as customers are waiting to get into the sale.
- We generally allow between 15 and 25 people in at one time depending on the size of the house. As customers leave (or are at least are dispersed throughout the house) we will invite more customers inside.
- If you are not present when your number is called you will have go to the end of the line.
Asking prices are not available before the sale. For other questions contact Linda at 513-300-9896 or Linda@RelogisticsEstateServices.com