SECOND CHANCE ESTATE SALE!
Mandatory masks and social distancing required. No exceptions!
No numbers needed this time.
We need to clear this house ASAP. Includes quality furniture for the bedroom, dining room and living room. Everything has to go.
No reasonable offer refused.
Classic vintage items of all kinds! All well cared for!
(Some items in group pictures may have already been sold.)
- McCoy and Haeger pottery
- movie making/editing equipment
- camera equipment
- LPs and cassettes
- assorted books
- tons of all things Christmas!
- costume jewelry
- ladieswear (size 14)
- ladies’ shoes (size 8)
- white kitchen table w/4 chairs
- dining table w/6 chairs, china cabinet and buffet
- 4 Ethan Allen dining chairs
- Ethan Allen 5-pc. bedroom suite
- Ethan Allen rocker
- Ethan Allen drop-leaf coffee table
- Formica kitchen table with 2 chairs
- tablecloths and linens
- bath linens
- area rugs
- small kitchen appliances
- cookware and bakeware
- 4′ bar w/storage
- glassware and barware
- ashtray collection, many with advertising
- souvenir teacup and miniature teacup collection
- traditional glass-front china cabinet
- Broyhill upholstered living room sofa
- upholstered club chair w/ottoman
- upholstered wood-trimmed swivel rocker
- 2 traditional end tables
- small roll top desk
- assorted lamps
- crystal stemware
- multiple sets of dinnerware
- RCA record player/radio (works)
- metal typewriter drop-leaf desk
- small typewriter table w/attached light
- handmade sewing cabinet
- all kinds of sewing supplies including fabric, patterns, yarn, thread, zippers and a lot more!
- 2 white metal cabinets
- 6′ redwood picnic table w/2 benches
- aluminum glider w/cover
- painting supplies
- hand and power tools plus all kinds of things for the workshop
- garden/lawn tools
- Shop Smith wood lathe
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
PARKING There is plenty of on-street parking. But please be respectful of the neighbors.
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS Images will be added before sale day so check back here often.
VIEWING OUR GALLERY Click on an image to enlarge it. Click OUTSIDE the image to return to the gallery. The image may actually reduce in size on cell phones.
ABOUT THE NUMBER SYSTEM. We want our customers to have a fair chance to buy the items available at our sales but it would be irresponsible to let dozens of people in at one time. Relogistics has the responsibility to guard against breakage, theft, injury AND chaos. Customers are given a number based on a “first come, first served” basis. It is the most democratic way to control the sale.
Here’s how the NUMBER SYSTEM works.
- Numbers will be available at the sale address at least two hours before the sale opens on the first day of the sale. Every sale is different so we will specify the time in our notice for each sale.
- If you want to be one of the first people inside the sale you must be among the first people waiting to get a number. We want to respect your time by keeping you from waiting around needlessly. We also want to show respect for our client’s property by avoiding situations where people are milling around the yard or on the porch.
- Numbers are only needed on the first day of the sale UNLESS the sale is a big one which may require numbers to be used on subsequent days. We will always note this in our advertising.
- One number per person. This includes couples, mothers and daughters, etc.
- Numbers will be needed as long as customers are waiting to get into the sale.
- We generally allow between 15 and 25 people in at one time depending on the size of the house. As customers leave (or are at least are dispersed throughout the house) we will invite more customers inside.
- If you are not present when your number is called you will have go to the end of the line.
Asking prices are not available before the sale. For other questions contact us at Linda@RelogisticsEstateServices.com
Don’t forget we add photos up until sale day so check back here often!